Frequently asked questions : Chessity
What is Chessto?
Chessto is the virtual chess teacher in Chessity. He is a friendly little robot that helps the student learn new skills, coaches while playing a chess game and guides them through their learning process on their way to an exam. Chessto uses artificial intelligence specially developed by Chessity and is completely unique in chess education.
Moreover, Chessto enables teachers who feel unqualified to teach chess or cannot play chess themselves to include scholastic chess in the curriculum. With the aid of Chessto, in the addition to the existing gamification and teaching bot technology in Chessity, schools worldwide can now make chess available to their entire student body.
And kids? They simply love to have a little chess friend that helps them play chess.
Read more about Chessto:
- Chessto keeps learners in the flow (blog)
- What role does Chessto play in the learning process?
- How does Chessto help me as teacher in teaching and coaching my students?
- How does Chessto coach students before and after an exam?
- What happens if a student does not do the Chessto tasks?
- What reading skills are required for Chessity?
- I want Chessto to coach me in my chess learning process. Is that possible? (Individual user)